Below are 10 hospitals and health systems that recently posted job listings seeking chief nursing officers.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from online job seeker websites.
1. Rochester, N.Y.-based St. Ann’s Community seeks a chief nursing officer.
2. Madison, Wis.-based UW Health Rehabilitation Hospital seeks a chief nursing officer.
3. Mishawaka, Ind.-based Unity Medical and Surgical Hospital seeks an associate chief nursing officer.
4. Texarkana, Texas-based Christus St. Michael Rehabilitation Hospital seeks a chief nursing officer.
5. The Medical Center of Aurora (Colo.) seeks an assistant chief nursing officer.
6. Lebanon, Tenn.-based Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital seeks a chief nursing officer.
7. Lake Butler (Fla.) Hospital seeks a chief nursing officer.
8. Lewistown-based Central Montana Medical Center seeks a chief nursing officer or chief clinical officer.
9. Phoenix-based Cascadia Healthcare seeks a chief nursing officer.
10. Mercy Health-Anderson Hospital in Cincinnati seeks a chief nursing officer.
More articles on nursing:
Nurse imposter treated multiple children in Georgia without license
Viewpoint: White House COVID-19 task force needs a nurse
Ohio board suspends licenses of 2 nurses linked to Mount Carmel patient deaths
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.