Arabic Arabic English English French French German German
dark

Boy dies from brain-eating amoeba found at Texas splash pad

A child has died after being infected with a rare brain-eating amoeba that was found at a Texas splash pad he had visited, and a review discovered lapses in water-quality testing at several parks, officials said Monday. Read More

Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post

Japan set to lift all virus emergency steps nationwide

Next Post

France’s Sanofi halts work on anti-Covid vaccine

Related Posts
Total
0
Share